- I'm addicted to the soap opera "All My Children"
- I hate folding clothes. How can two people have so much laundry!
- I kept an ornament out from last Christmas so I could listen to "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year" all year long.
- I love cool and different pens!
- I use to work in a plant store years ago and I use to have 125 plants in my house.
- If I like a movie I will watch it over and over again for months or until my next favorite comes along.
- I'm getting tired of putting on make-up!
- I screen my phone calls and I really don't like to talk on the phone.
- A piece of exercise equipment sits in my office and collects dust.
- I love to eat pretzels with cream cheese!
The rules are: "This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award." I am also going to pass this award on to one person. Here she is:
Utah Grammie at Main Street Memories You have got to go over and visit this blog. Please read a few of her posts. Like this one, or this one, or maybe this one! I love all my blog friends but I have to say that Grammie has the best posts filled with the most awesome pictures included for our viewing pleasure. I know I have awarded her before but I felt it was important to mention her again. Love you Utah Grammie, thank you for letting me be your friend.