I want to give a huge thank you to Deborah over at Just Breathe. I came across her blog over on SITS. I left her a comment over the weekend congratulating her on an award. Later that day, I noticed I had an online donation for our March for Babies team. Low and behold, it was Deborah! It's just so awesome when other bloggers are kind and generous to each other! I can not thank you more!!
So if you haven't been over to The Secret is in The Sauce click on over and visit them. You can be super involved or just a little involved. It is a wonderful way to meet new people.
- When I am taken over to someones blog I can't help but follow them if they only have a few followers. I want to make their day. I know what it was like when I first started. My dear friend Headless Mom IRL sent my blog to a few of her friends. Keetha was my first follower on Google Friend Connect. I am thankful to both of them.
- When someone new leaves me a comment I go over and check out their blog. I am a believer in things happening for a reason and that God's hands are in my life 24/7/365. So meeting this person could have the potential of changing my life or theirs.
- So when I am on someones blog like Steph's and I see that she has a March of Dimes goal she is trying to reach and no one has given a donation yet I can't help myself. I had to give her a donation, I had to build her hope and her belief that people do care. (even $1.00 can help someone in need)
- I have a strange fascination with movies were people connect. Often they are strangers who cross each others path. A good example of this is "The Station Agent" which is a very unusual movie but it brings people together in friendship. I think that blogging does this too.
- I've been broken and I've been knocked down in my life. Just because we are not walking in their shoes doesn't mean that we won't someday. Wouldn't you want someone to pick you up when you are down. I never take what I have for granted.
- I don't do this because I want in return. It's just were my heart leads me and what my parents taught me. That is why I liked Princess Diana, I loved what she tried to teach to her sons.
- Many people in our world are wonderful care givers. Many people give in ways that I can't. I admire the men and woman in our world who give their lives to protect us. I admire the men and woman who do missionary work or work in shelters, they have huge hearts. This is how I can give and this makes my heart feel wonderful.
So when I thought Kreativ Blogger these people immediately came to mind, they are what I think of when I think of creative. I didn't check to see if they already have this award and if they do nothing more than say thank you to me for the award that will be perfect. (You don't have to pass it on) No hard feeling from me, I just want people to see your creative side.
- Valerie at Frugal Family Fun Blog amazes me everyday with extremely cute crafts. Her daughters are so adorable and love doing these projects. If you have kids, or grandchildren you must follow this blog. I never miss it.
- Kristen at The Goat is so creative with her photography. The pictures to me are perfect. She also has a sight on Etsy which I plan to shop on but haven't gotten around to it yet. Please go over and looks at several of her posts. Also head on over and see what I am talking about over at Kristin Corlett Photography at Etsy.
- Randi Troxell at Beauty Be Good reviews allot of products and I love getting her opinion on them. Why is she creative, well just about every time I go to her blog it is different. She is always changing her background and they are all so cute and creative.
- Xinex at Christine's Home and Travel Adventures does amazing creative tablescapes. These are some of the most creative table settings I have ever seen. Tune in each Thursday and you will not be disappointed. Also I do allot of traveling through her eyes.
- Live.Love.Eat is creative with her cooking and recipes. Everything always sounds so good and I have made several of her recipes. (each recipe is available in a printable form too) Go on over and take a taste.
- Colleen at Main Street Memories is a creative blogger. I am going to send you over to a post from January 3 which is a good example of how she blogs. She recently lost her brother Larry and I send her and her family my deepest sympathy. She always has the most enjoyable posts and I find myself smiling all the time. Start following her, you will see that you look forward to reading her posts.
THESE ARE VERY KREATIV (CREATIVE) PEOPLE ~ ENJOY!