1. (b) On the floor to the left of the clutch. Hand controls popular in Europe took till the late '60's to catch on.
2. (b) To sprinkle clothes before ironing. Who had a steam iron?
3. (c) Cold weather caused the milk to freeze and expand popping the bottle top.
4 . (a) Blackjack Gum.
5.. (b) Special makeup was applied followed by drawing a seam down the back of the leg with eyebrow pencil.
6. (a) 1946 Studebaker .
7. (c) Wax coke bottles containing super-sweet colored water.
8 (a) Wax for your flat top (butch) haircut.
9. (a) With clamps tightened by a skate key which you wore on a shoestring around your neck.
10. (c) Eeny-meeny-miney-mo.
11. (c) Polio.. In beginning of August swimming pools were closed movies and other public gathering places were closed to try to prevent spread of the disease..
12. (b) Taxi . Better be ready by half-past eight!
13. (c) Macaroni.
14. (c) Hiding under your desk and covering your head with your arms in an A-bomb drill.
15. (a) Princess Summerfallwinterspring . She was another puppet.
16. (a) Immediately sniffed the purple ink to get a high.
17. (b) Put in a special stamp book they could be traded for household items at the Green Stamp store.
18. (c) Ammunition and we'll all be free.
19. (a) The widely famous 50's group The Inkspots.
20. (a) Tony Bennett and he sounds just as good today.
17- 20 correct: You are older than dirt and obviously gifted with mental abilities. Now if you could only find your glasses. Definitely someone who
12 -16 correct: Not quite dirt yet but you're getting there.
0 -11 correct: You are not old enough to share the wisdom of your experiences.
HERE IS WHAT I GOT.....