Head on over and join us. Visit Linda at 2nd cup of coffee and pick up your random dozen.
1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
I use to. I really don't get them anymore. (but I have made donations in the past)
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
Well I really love the morning before sunrise allot but I also love a great sunset and I'm crazy about the moon. I guess I really can't answer that.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
"You would have liked me"
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
debby (see how creative I am, must be lower case)
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
I think that I may have been at some point in my life.
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
It's usually very big and comes from deep within me.
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
I don't read the paper or watch the news. I live in my own little world.
11. Are you a good speller?
No but I feel like I am getting better. I must read my blog 20 times before I post.
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about lunch?
I really don't. I can go almost all day without thinking about eating.