Head On Over and Join In The Fun.
Click on the button and visit with Linda.
1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
Maybe in High School.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
I have containers with wrap, ribbon, bags and tissue. Working at a Hallmark for 6 years I have lots of stuff but even before that I was always buying paper, etc. I just take it to the island in the kitchen. I do know someone who has a wrapping room that looks like something you would see at Macy's wrapping counter. Actually the other side of the room is mirrors and a ballet bar!!!
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
No I haven't. Some of our earthquakes over the years have been pretty bad!
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
Well I am a huge Fanilow! I love them all but I will pick"Can't Smile Without You" because it was my mother's favorite.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
I don't do costumes so I am going to say my wedding dress!
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
The dictionary for sure.
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
I don't really do breakfast. If I were to go out I would get eggs over easy, with toast and hash browns.
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
Not lately but I use to do it all the time.
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes I have but I can't remember why.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
YES I DO!
11. How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I have several but no expensive ones and actually I seem to only be wearing the elastic waist ones lately because I'm fluffy. (borrowed from Alexis)
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
Well lately maybe a lap top cause I am always here blogging or maybe a bowling alley with pins and a ball. Maybe a heart shaped cake with arms around it hugging, that would be because of my For Your Tears blog.