So click on the Random Dozen and join in the fun.
Linda would love to meet you.
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
Yes, many years ago I was driving to Florida with a girlfriend. We got off on an exit and we were on a street that was very, very scary! I can't even remember how we turned around to get back to the highway. Thanking God for that one.
2. Have you ever been to an island?
Yes, there is an island in Florida called Caladesi Island. It's not very big.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
I have to say thinker ~ I am an OVER thinker.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Many shades of grey.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
I think I would like to have my Academy Award book so I could remember and relive all the movies I have seen.
6. What are you most afraid of?
The death of my children and other loved ones in my life.
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I have some beautiful memories of my children but I also have limited memories from my childhood and some really bad memories too. I am going to say that I would rather lose my old memories.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
A picture of me at the beach in Florida when I was in High School. I was in a red bikini and I looked like a model. A picture of me across the table from my husband on our honeymoon and it was a sweet moment. A picture of me and my father as he walked me down the isle for my wedding. Best picture I took that day because it was real, I didn't pose for it. I feel like I am being very selfish her but it was supposed to be about me, right?
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
I can't think of anything I would have done differently. It was a wonderful day. My parents gave me a budget and we tried to stay within it because we had bought a townhouse to live in. Wedding at church, dinner in the church basement and big party at my parents house. People actually stayed until 3:30 in the morning so I know they were having fun! We of course left for our honeymoon hours earlier. OMG I forgot about Mackinac Island (question #2) in Michigan, we honeymooned there. Yep, we even toured Kellogg's in Battle Creek, MI.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
It takes the weight off your chest and gives your mind freedom.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
I am a people watcher and if I am waiting you can be sure it's pretty crowded.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I would hope that she would have a heart filled with compassion and that she would be able to control her eating :) I think she would be happy with both of those.