Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Head on over and visit with Sam Winters to join in the fun.
Saturday 9: Hurts So Good
1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt.
The last time I felt pain within my heart with deep emotional crying is when I said good-bye to my dog Angel. But I have a whole history of hurt I could tell you about.
2. What's your oldest possession?
I have my grandfathers Singer sewing machine. He was a tailor. (I am 58)
3. Do you have any phobias?
Irrational fear of my dog getting hurt. (according to my husband)
4. What values did your parents instill in you?
I like to think of it as what they didn't instill in me: Racism
5. What are your plans for Easter?
We are having Easter dinner today. Our adult kids will be here. We are having prime rib and we will also be celebrating a birthday.
6. I like sun more than snow.
7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years.
Tie-dye ~ Mini skirt ~ Bell Bottoms
8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover.
I would normally say a good sense of humor, now I'm thinking compassion.
9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind?
I think a fancy phone that I could blog from, twitter from, etc. I'm just not ready for that, I like when I finally walk away from my computer. I think I would be doing this all day long!