1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
I have a great one. My parents had a party for me at the house and I invited friends to come over for a party. So while a family party was going on upstairs our basement was full of my high school friends plus dozens more! Alcohol was involved which I didn't supply!
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
Actually I have a small travel nebulizer in my trunk for my asthma. On a lighter note I have a small spray bottle of window cleaner and paper towel in case a bird get me! When my children were young I would always keep those airplane puke bags in my car :(
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
I have absolutely nothing on my calendar.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
No matter what happens the love is unconditional.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
The tongue came off my bowling shoe and I did break a pair of my cheap reading glasses. It wasn't me but DH broke a wine glass last night!
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
I would say anywhere from 3 to 7 each day. It's such a waste of time and money.
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
Well I use to all the time so yes but now I just go online to place the order.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
I think we have gone through all of those scenarios! I use to love to do the lawn but then my asthma got the better of me. Then DH did it and then it was passed on to our son. Now we have a man who cuts our lawn. My husband does all the outside maintenance of the plants. I hose, I love to hose the patios. I always thought it would be cool to have a job (like at Disneyland) where I would hose all day :)
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
Well our home is only a few years old and I like my decorations. What we need is some color added to all the rooms.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
No and no. I honestly don't know much about world/local news. I do not read the paper and I don't watch the news. It saddens me so I gave it up years ago. Actually if something terrible is going on my dad will call me from Florida and tell me. I know it's not right but my own life overwhelms me and no news is good news! I do look at the weather on my google page because I don't like to go out when it's raining because I like a clean car.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I do believe it is already written in the book of life however I do believe that prayer can change the outcome of things. I do know that I can recognize God's hands in my life and He has His reasons.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?