Kim at Consider It Pure Joy has passed this award on to me. Thank you so much for this award and for the prayers. Please take some time to go over & meet Kim if you don't know her already. You will consider her pure joy with a heart of gold!
2. Share up to 10 things about yourself. Short & sweet
3. Pass the award along to up to 10 bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award
- If I like a movie I will watch it over & over for months
- I do not like cleaning house
- I love Jamba Juice
- I get pedicures all year long
- Blogging has gotten me more interested in cooking again
- I haven't belonged to a church in 2 1/2 years :(
- I love cheese & sour cream way too much
- I spend way too much money on make-up & creams
- I buy books but seldom read
- I don't like being overweight :(
My friend Mara at Weighty Matters sent me a tag. Thank you Mara! Answer her 10 and make up ten, pass them on to others. (I am answering her 10, not passing any on today so please feel free to answer them too) I love answering questions! Head on over and visit with Mara, she lives in the Netherlands, is Dutch and is a tour bus driver with great tales to tell. I love reading her posts.
1. What is the best sound you ever heard?
The laughter of my children :)
2. They offer you a film role. What role would you play?
The Queen of course!
3. What is the best thing about where you live?
4. If you had a magical power, what would it be?
To heal broken hearts
5. One of those telemarketers rings you up. How do you deal with them?
I usually listen and tell them no thank you. If they won't give up I hang up.
6. What would you not write about in your blog?
I don't share too much about my children because they don't want me to.
7. Do you have a tattoo? If so, where? If not, would you ever get one?
No I don't but I would like a Christian fish symbol on my ankle and a ladybug on my thumb.
8. You HAVE to watch a sports game. Would it be football (the soccer variety), football (the American variety), tennis, Formula 1 racing or chess?
It would be golf.
9. If you had the chance, would you go to the moon?
I don't think so. I don't think I could stand how long it would take.
10. Do you own your (adopted) country's flag and do you fly it?
I just have little ones, I do not own a big one. Well actually we do have the American Flag from my father-in-law when he passed for his years of service to our country. So the little ones I put out for the 4th of Jul.
So I hope you enjoyed this. Play along, don't play along but make sure you have a great day!
(Did this before I went to Florida)