CLICK ON THE DOZEN TO JOIN IN.
HEAD ON OVER AND SAY HELLO TO LINDA.
1. Have you, or has someone close to you, ever won an award for anything? (I just came from my dad's ceremony wherein he was given a medal of honor by the French government for service in France in WWII. Pictures to follow.)
I believe that my father-in-law received some awards in the service and also my son-in-law. My father also received several but I don't remember what they were for.
2. Who is the nearest relative to you who has served in the US Military?
Our son-in-law served in the Marines and he fought in Iraq. We are very proud of him.
3. Share something that stirs the patriotic spirit in you.
For some reason it's fireworks for me and of course the National Anthem.
4. Where are you in the birth order in your family? Do you think your "placement" made a difference in your personality?
I am the baby. I have an older brother and sister. Yes, I was spoiled rotten!
5. Name one trait you hope you carry that was evidenced in your parents or grandparents.
They were all very kind hearted people who would give you the shirt off their back.
6. If female, do you prefer wearing a skirt or pants? If male, shirt and tie or polo?
7. Approximately how many times do you wake during the night? What do you do to go back to sleep?
I usually will wake up and go potty. If I can't sleep I will go lay on the couch and watch a movie that I love. One that I know by heart and I fall asleep to it. There is also a small pill called Mid-Night that works really well with NO side effects.
8. Share a favorite movie quote.
Sometimes I just draw a blank when I'm working on this. I do know that in the movie "Ever After" when Drew Barrymore gets to the ball she stands there and says "Just Breathe." That is how I named my blog because with my asthma some days I want to JUST BREATHE.
9. What is your favorite Fall candle scent?
10. What is one Fall activity you're looking forward to?
Going to Oak Glenn to get apples.
11. Tell us about a pleasant surprise that happened to you recently.
Well it hasn't actually happened just yet but we have a trip planned to Chicago and we found out the my mother-in-law will actually be there at the same time so we will also get to see her. (she lives in Texas)
12. What was it like when you first met your in-laws-to-be?
I was extremely insecure at the time so I know I was nervous. My mother-in-law never lived in the same state with us so it's been pretty easy. My father-in-law was a very hard man, it way always his way or the highway.