Head on over and join in the fun!
1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.
I would have to say spiders.
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
We recycle almost everything. We have more stuff in our recycle bin then our trash container. I try to use green products in my home and buy organic when I can.
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
Just recently I had a dream about my husband and the woman he had left me for 27 years ago. He was leaving me again. I hadn't had that dream in forever and it really bothered me.
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
No I haven't.
5. What do you consider your best feature?
As I have gotten older the features have changed. I don't feel like I have a best anymore. I think I have a good sense of humor, does that count?
6. What was the last concert you went to?
Oh my it's been like 10 years at least if not longer. We saw Steely Dan.
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
I don't remember one in particular but it probably had to do with not singing the right words or singing when I wasn't supposed to.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
Well I was just outside and was taking pleasure in the beautiful day He gave us.
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
My son-in-laws birthday!
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
I will say Liberty Bell but I haven't seen it in person but Taco Bell sounds pretty awesome, I want some now.
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?
Yes I do but not with someone you dated at some point.