1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you.
Well I really like a Patty Melt and a Reuben comes in second.
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
I am going to say a song, next would be a movie.
3. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble ~ love it!
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
More patient but I have always been patient with children who are not my own!
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
Toilet paper for sure! Next would be sour cream & shredded cheese.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
That's a hard one but I am going to say yes.
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
Painful if you are disappointed in something your children did.
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
10. Are you a crafty person?
Use to be but I just don't have the drive anymore.
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.
Working on my new blog. It takes a lot of time but I truly enjoyed it.
Debby's Tree - One Ornament at a Time