Linda is waiting for you so head on over and join us!
1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
No, I was blonde most of my life and I can't say I had more fun because of it. If I was dumb it wasn't because of my hair color.
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
A Giraffe because I love them. They are so graceful.
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
I believe my son thinks that he saw one once when he was younger and I am sure he would still say that now.
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
Well you can't go wrong with Psycho but I think my favorite is The Birds!
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
Home for sure, then it would be mall, craft store and library.
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
I like Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
7. What kind of art is your favorite?
I love paintings.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?
I don't care one way or another. If you get famous well then good for you.
9. Where do you buy your jeans?
Since I am overweight I just buy pull-on denim pants. Heck I can buy them at Walmart for next to nothing. I wish I had an answer to this but that won't happen until I'm down at least 50 lbs.
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
It was back in the 70's. I was driving and this girl in front of me was pulling into her driveway only she didn't' signal and looked like she was turning left obviously making a big loop to pull in better. I hit her!
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?
I would say that I am sure I have done that but it would have been years ago. I have always taught my children to accept a gift with kindness even if they already have one at home, rather then say "I have this" and hurt someones feelings.
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
I don't have a clue! I am sure that wearing make-up would be difficult to explain like why we paint our nails!