It's Wednesday Hodgepodge over at Joyce's place From This Side of the Pond. Head on over and join us. So here we go..................
1. What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
I am not sure other then some really big snow storms but I do remember the sky on 9-11-09 and it was amazing.
2. What is a sound or noise you love?
When a young child giggles, I can listen for hours.
3. Do you like seafood? What's your favorite seafood dish?
I usually eat Salmon but I do love lobster.
4. What part of your day requires the most patience?
You really want me to pick one part of my day. I want to say all of it. I think it's a menopause thing!
5. What's your favorite shade of blue?
Baby blue is my favorite but I do like Robin Egg blue too.
6. Do people underestimate you?
I don't know, you will have to ask them! Well actually I believe that people did when I got divorced, worked full time and had two little ones. I didn't want help, did it all myself. (except for the checks from the "x")
7. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I don't remember, wait maybe I had some when we were in Chicago a few weeks ago, especially flying.
8. Insert your own random thought here, and remember...I have a wooden spoon and I'm not afraid to use it.
Go ahead and hit me with the wooden spoon because my random thought is that I would like another question.