Head on over to Joyce's place and join us!
1. If you had known what they knew then, would you have boarded the Mayflower?
Probably not, I'm not that adventurous.
2. How far have you traveled on a boat and how do you feel about boats in general?
I think the furthest is maybe a half hour, maybe a little longer. Boats are okay I just don't have the opportunity to be around them much.
3. What traditions have you kept, acquired thru marriage, and/or tossed? If you're single what are some of your family's favorite Thanksgiving traditions?
We kind of made our own traditions. Nothing special really, just the traditional meal of turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie.
4. What time is dinner and how many will be round your table? And what is the one side dish you cannot do without on Thanksgiving day?
Well we are going a different direction this year. Normally it's just the six of us unless we have visitors in town. We normally would eat around 2pm. Usually a baked sweet potatoes for me!
5. Have you ever used a fire extinguisher? Do tell....
No I haven't but when our son was just an infant a bottle nipple fell on the heat element in the dishwasher and the whole house smelled horrible. We ran outside with him, we thought the house was on fire.
6. Tell about a situation that caused you dreadful trepidation and feet dragging, only to realize later it was a true blessing.
I can't think of one but I am sure that there are many since that is kind of how I handle a lot of things. God always shows me the blessing in each of my days, I often see them as they are happening. Kind of like why you turned left and not right. He is in control of my life.
7. Baked, sweet, mashed, hash browned or french fried...which one's your favorite?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off of your thighs!!!