1. Have you ever been on a real sleigh ride? How about the warm weather version - a carriage ride?
I don't think I have done either of those but I think I would enjoy them very much.
2. What's your policy on 'chain mail'...you know, the emails you receive that are often some sort of poem/blessing/good wish that ask you to send it on to 10 or 12 friends? Do you delete without opening, read and trash, read and trash and then worry you won't be blessed/lucky/protected? Do you delete the sender from your contacts or just go ahead and send the love onward?
I don't do many of them anymore. I will look at them and delete most of the time.I get kind of mad about the Jesus ones. I know I have His protection and I will not be cursed if I don't pass it on.
3. Who is your favorite character in any of the Christmas movies and why?
Well I love Christmas movies and it would be hard to pick just one. I do love the Santa in the original Miracle on 34th Street, he is such a kind soul and I do believe in sending people to other stores! I love Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in White Christmas. The party they throw for their General is so awesome. (Rosemary Clooney is awesome too) Can't forget George Bailey from It's a Wonderful Life and Clarence! I love Tim Allen in the The Santa Clause movies. You need to see Prancer and One Magic Christmas too, talk about finding the spirit in Christmas, OMG!
4. Share a favorite quote.
"Every time a bell rings an angle gets his wings"
5. What's your favorite holiday scent?
Well I love to have a pine candle so it smells like a fresh cut tree. I also love Mandarin Orange.
6. Does the Christmas season stress you out? In what way?
Duh! Sorry, I mean yes. It just seems like there is so much to do. Now if I were smart I would work on cards earlier, like in November and also wrap presents early. The stress is self inflicted and I have no one to blame but myself. (maybe my computer who has me under its spell everyday)
7. What's the best thing about your life right now?
Healthy family members is the biggest blessing I could ever ask for.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just want to wish everyone a beautiful Holiday Season with unbelievable memories that last a lifetime. ((HUGS))