Beverly over at The Beverly Buzz Ramblings of a Self-Proclaimed Queen Bee (Sounds like me!) gave me this awesome award. Thank you so much Beverly. Go over and meet Beverly for yourself and read her seven things about herself.
Rules for accepting this award:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
As you know by now I do not pass my awards on because it just stresses me out.
Feel free to take it and put it on your blog.
You all mean the world to me :)
- I have an older brother and sister so I am the baby in the family at 59!
- I a 100% Bohemian. Bohemian as a nationality would probably appear in some old records as that is what people from that area were once called. Today they are no longer called that since today it's part of the Czech Republic, but I still say I'm Bohemian.
- My grandmother always told me to stay close to her or the Gypsies would get me!
- I refuse to be a Virgo when I have been a Libra my whole life.
- I use to be able to handle several balls in the air, so to speak, but I can't anymore. Now I'm lucky to handle one at a time.
- I lost my Social Security card about 35 years ago and haven't needed one until now. (story to come soon)
- I also do not have a original birth certificate from the county I was born in. I only have the cute paper copy that the hospitals use to give out with our footprints on them. I don't know how I got by all these years without these items.
Click here to visit with Beverly
P.S. There is a new post over at DEBBY'S TREE.