Head on over to Joyce's blog and join in the fun.
Just click on the button!
1. Do you like your name? Were you named after someone? If you have children how did you settle on their names?
Yes I have always liked my name. No I was not named after anyone. My husband always liked the name Adam. I can't remember how I came up with Amber but I love the name especially with her middle name Rae.
2. How do you define success?
I am thinking of success as, in.a.job, and I think if you love your job then that is success. It is not always about making a lot of money, it's about being happy with your life.
3. Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy?
I don't watch either but I've seen them and I choose Jeopardy.
4. If you could own any single object that you don't have now, what would that object be?
A nice cabin in the mountains.
5. What is something that inspires you?
The fact that there is always Hope!
6. Meatloaf-yea or nay? If its a yea how do you make yours?
Well growing up it was a nay, I never liked when my mother made it. As an adult it's a yea and one of my families favorites. I use the recipe from Fannie Farmer. I love the cookbook, it has always been my go to cookbook and I love to give it as a shower gift.
7. Which is more admirable-the ability to organize and be methodical or the ability to adapt and make do?
Well I looked up methodical to make sure I knew what it meant. But the opposite of methodical is messy. So here is what I think, having the ability to adapt in all situations, to me, is admirable.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My Mother-in-law who lives in Texas is having a birthday today. Happy Birthday Mom!