Push the button and join Joyce for her Wednesday Hodgepodge
1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country?
Yes I will watch the Super Bowl. (love the commercials!) I would have loved to be cheering for the Bears but since I can't I will be cheering for Green Bay.
2. Is ignorance bliss?
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)
Most days I am Grumpy with a touch of Bashful.
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question! Everyone go say hi to Lori.
We usually sit as couples but I'm okay if the guys want to sit together. It really doesn't happen often for us.
5. What is beauty?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? This is a tough one because I see beauty in so many things.
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
I would most likely bring a dessert.
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
I make a dip with a layer of cream cheese, layer of chili and a layer of cheese. Heat it in the oven until warm a bubbly and serve with tortilla chips.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
If I only had a brain that was working I would put some great thought here. It's not cold in California but my brain is in a frozen state right now. Can't seem to come up with anything to even post about!