Are they not two of the cutest awards you have seen? I received these from Carol The Gardener. Thank you Carol. I have to answer some questions and I think you should head on over to Carol's blog and read her answers to these questions!
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy with this? If you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I have never been anonymous and I don't see the point in it. I want people to know me and I want to know who they are too.
2. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
Yes, I want to get down to a healthy weight.
3. When you attended school were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?
I was a bit of a class clown, never ever an overachiever! I was pretty shy and I only ditched once.
4. It is easy to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing post about other people and events?
It is very easy for me to share my true self.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I will go to get my toes done, maybe a movie or head out to a casino. I haven't done the movie or a casino in a long time. What I really need to do is find time for myself here at home, like turn off the computer and read a book!
THERE IS A NEW POST OVER AT DEBBY'S TREE.
Also, Mark is out of town this week and he sent me an email with a reservation for Valentines Day at P.F.Chang's so I guess we have plans.
It made my day!