1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?
Don't have a clue! Maybe a little of each.
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhogs Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway. You thought my question was going to be weather related didn't you?
It's a great movie! That's not fair, I had two days that I would love to be able to enjoy again. Okay I am going to say Monday. Visited a dear friend with her children and I would love to be able to do it again. Also on Saturday our son came out, we all went out to do some shopping at Best Buy and then had a great pizza dinner. It was so much fun. So I pick two!
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
Yay to marshmallows!
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?
No, I only put it on if I am leaving the house. Have to do my eyes & lips if I can only pick two. But actually more important then those would be my moisturizer.
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
Sorry, I need both.
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite?
Can't really say, I'm not big on spices. Now if you said caraway I would have picked that!
7. What do you do when you feel angry?
I dwell on it forever! I guess I yell too!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You would think that the storms in Chicago have no effect on me here is Southern California but they do. Our Lou Malnati's Deep Dish pizza is supposed to ship today and arrive Thursday or Friday. It's for our Super Bowl party and it may not make it!