Head on over and join us!
1. National Read a Road Map Day falls on April 5th. Would people say you have a good sense of direction? Do you rely on a GPS when you drive somewhere new? When was the last time you used a map?
Yes I think people would say that. No GPS for me but I do Google maps before I venture out anywhere I haven't been before. Actually I look at the maps at Google Maps!
2. What's your favorite cookbook?
Fannie Farmer. I also buy it for a shower gifts. I have enjoyed The Pioneer Woman and A Year of Slow Cooking which are newer ones.
3. What painting would you like to "walk into" and experience? Why?
Thomas Kinkade's Silent Night. It just looks like the perfect setting for a Christmas Celebration.
I think I am going to say misspellings.
5. What is something your mother or father considered important?
Respect for all people.
6. Do you like or dislike schedules?
Schedules are okay.
7. Let's have some fun with National Poetry Month (that would be April)...write your own ending to this poem "Roses are Red, Violets are blue..."
Leave me a comment, and I'll come visit with you....
8. Insert your own random thought in this space.
I had something I wanted to tell you but I forgot because this post took me hours. Google still is not working for me. I have to put a paragraph symbol in Html in front of everything or it all smashes together. So when this publishes I'm not sure what it will look like. I know I can't get the spacing to work! If anyone know how this can be fixed I would appreciate your help.