1. What are your plans for Easter Day/weekend?
Nothing set in stone yet. Our Daughter & SIL will be going his family for dinner. Our son and his girlfriend will be over. Rather then a big meal we might just do steaks on the grill!
2. Besides Jesus, what one person from The Bible would you most like to meet and why?
I don't know.
3. What is one modern day convenience you didn't have as a child that was easy to live without?
I would have to say the microwave.
4. Are you more right brained or left brained?
I did this test and I was right in the middle, what does that mean?
5. What is something you intended to do today (yesterday) but didn't? Why?
As of yesterday I am on call for two weeks of jury duty. I didn't have to go in so I was able to go to bowling. I had errands to run afterwards but didn't do them because we noticed that Skye wasn't feeling well and I hurried home to get her to the vet.
6. Cadbury Creme Eggs or Reese's peanut butter?
Reese's peanut butter!
7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a child?
Fred Flintstone. Actually the whole cast, I liked all of them.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Since Friday is Earth Day I thought you might be interested in a special offer that is going on at MRS. MEYER'S = FREE SHIPPING! It doesn't happen very often but when it does I always make sure to get some earth friendly supplies for the house. (believe me, if you ever wanted to try some of their products this is the time to do it because shipping is usually pretty costly)