1. How many times in your life have you moved house?
I think it's about 7 times.
2. What subject would you study if you had a year to devote to it?Photography
3. What in this world breaks your heart?
Violence against children. (DH)
4. What is one item that symbolizes the times in which we live? Why?
The federal deficit because it illustrates the desire to live beyond our means. (DH)
5. Share a favorite bumper sticker or t-shirt slogan.
Support our troops.(DH)
6. How do you like your spaghetti?
With spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese. (DH said al dente)
7. What is one piece of advice you would give a recent, or soon to be recent, graduate?
You never have to apologize for what you don't say. Think before you speak.(DH)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had something for this on my mind but can't remember. My brain must be on vacation. I did buy myself Jane Fonda Walk Out w/2 low impact routines. I'm excited to try it!