1. What reveals more about a woman-her refrigerator or her purse?
Well that's a great question. I'm not sure. I am thinking her purse but lately I've been carrying a very tiny one which doesn't show much about me inside!
2. When was the last time you went to the zoo? Where? What's your favorite zoo animal?
It's been a number of years since I have been. The Brookfield Zoo in Illinois or the San Diego Zoo in California. Giraffe will always be my answer to that question.
3. What social issue fires you up?
I, for many years, get fired up about all the things that are printed in Spanish. This is the United States of America and we write/speak English. I don't think you should be able to become an American citizen unless you are able to do it in English. I don't expect to go to France/Italy and see everything in English!
4. Are you a coupon clipper? If so, are you extreme?
I am a clipper. No I am not extreme but I know several people who are and they sure can save a lot of money.
5. What is one of your favorite souvenirs brought back from your travels?
I can't think of one that I bought for myself. I do have a small Statue of Liberty that was bought for me in a shop by the twin towers in August the same year as 9/11. To think that if my son's trip was a few weeks later he could have possibly been in the towers when that happened.
6. Lemon meringue or key lime?
I would have to say key lime, so yummy!
7. What is the most beautiful word you know in any language?
Je t'aime (I Love You in French)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
If you watch American Idol please vote. At this point and time I would like to see Lauren and Scotty be in the top 2. (just my opinion) I just haven't liked Haley enough even though she has a great voice. I didn't like her attitude towards the judges last week. Anyway if you are a fan and watch please note that you can vote online for free. I will be voting over and over again for Scotty!