Three Cheers for the red white and hodgepodge!
Click on the button and join in the fun.
1. What is something about living in this country that you value? 'This country' is whatever country you call home.
The freedom to be whoever you want to be.
2. What is a favorite something you own that is red, white, and/or blue?
A pair of converse shoes.
3. Do you fly a flag at your house on patriotic holidays?
I will often put out little ones in the front yard.
4. What ingredients do you think should be included in a great picnic basket?
Hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, pickles, potato salad, potato chips, watermelon, a great cake and condiments.
5. What is one interesting piece of trivia you know? Interesting is of course a relative term.
Working in a Hallmark store for many years we would have people come in asking for an ornament they saw at someones house the Christmas before thinking we would have it. Each ornament at Hallmark is new each year. If they are ever duplicated they are done in a repaint color and that is usually done several years later.
6. Wednesday, May 24th is National Escargot day...have you ever tried them? Eww or ooh?
No and eww!
7. What is one thing you know for sure?
That I will pass away one day and go to Heaven.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
These are busy times for me. I may not be visiting as much as I normally do and reading every single post but I will try my hardest to be over. I have got to get some things done around my house that I have been putting off for well over a year now. I can't give my blogging six+ hours a day like I normally do. I just can't go on vacation knowing these things are in such disarray! ((HUGS FOR UNDERSTANDING))