Can you believe it's June already?
1. Have you ever been to the US capital-Washington DC? If so, what's your favorite site? If not, what would you most like to see on a visit to that city someday in the future? Is it even on your list of places to visit?
No I have never been but it is definitely on my list. I want to see it all, there are way too many to list. This is a dream of mine.
2. When did you last attend a wedding? Are there any weddings on your summer calendar? Were you a summer bride? If you're single, is summer the season of your dream wedding?
I'm thinking that my daughters wedding 8 years ago was the last wedding I attended. No weddings on the calendar. Yes, I was a June bride!
3. What is your favorite way to eat strawberries?
Just the way they are from the store. (after washing them of course)
4. What is one thing you are especially looking forward to this summer?
My trip to Europe in 9 days. O.M.G ~ N.I.N.E..D.A.Y.S ~
5. Do you use/like the self checker at the grocery store?
I have used it and it's okay for small trips to the store. One day I was forced to use it because they only had one checker and a line of people. They pushed us all to use it. It was horrible with a full cart of groceries!
6. Share a favorite piece of common sense advice.
I can't seem to come up with any right now yet I know I have some.
7. Barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, sassy sandals-your first choice for summertime?
My Birkenstock sandals are my almost everyday shoe. (only rain changes that)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My dad saw the specialist yesterday. He was given two cortisone shots, one on each side of his spine. He turns 88 in June and the specialist said at his age there isn't anything else they can do. He should feel relief in a few days and it should last about 8 months. Thank you for your prayers yesterday. What upsets me is that he has complained to his doctor for years about this and the doctor always said it's just arthritis. Well it wasn't just arthritis and something could have been done years ago!