Head on over and join in the fun. Just click on the button!
1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy most/like the least when it comes to family camping? When was the last time you camped?
It's been years since we camped. Did that when they were younger. We also did a motor home trip one year. We no longer enjoy the work of camping so we do the cabin in Mammoth Lakes, CA each summer at Lake George.
2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
No I did not and my children never did either.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
1.The safety of my children when they are out and about. 2.Trusting my husband when he travels. The mind can dream up a million things. 3. Now this is the Gods honest truth, I have spent way to much time in my life pondering what I will be packing for a trip. (this has nothing to do with my upcoming trip) I have always had sleepless nights about it.
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of 'wonders' but this is the standard natural wonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights.
I am not sure. I have seen the Grand Canyon. Maybe Mount Everest or The Northern Lights.
5. What was your first real job?
My first real job was in an office. (I was pretty much the go-fer!) It was a great job and I was hired from my office class in High School. It started after graduation.
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
Lemonade, I drink it daily with half water/on ice.
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face?
Well there are many things that do that. My children, my Skye, family pictures. You will get the biggest smile if you fart near me, I can't help but laugh at them!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well the next two days will be a bit of a circus for me. I have lots to do, needless to say, so please understand that if you are here reading this I may not be over to visit with you. Actually it might be weeks before you hear from me depending on how busy I am and how the internet works for me. I have to say that this is not easy for me. Blogging has become a very important part of my life, I am usually her 365 days a year. I feel I have an obligation that I can't fill right now and it's eating at my heart. I know this sounds silly to most of you but blogging changed my life for the better and being away from it will way very heavy on my heart. ((HUGS TO ALL))