Head on over to Joyce's and join in the fun!
(click on the button)
I hope you enjoy this, I had to do it twice! Saved it and it was gone :(
1. How has your hometown changed since you were a kid? What has changed most about the neighborhood you grew up in?
We visited my hometown when we went to Chicago last October. It looked exactly the same, nothing had changed. It was very well maintained and it felt like I never left.
2. What song makes you laugh?
"I'm Too Sexy" by the English Trio Right Said Fred from their UP album in 1992.
3. Are you a fan of Harry Potter? Read the books? Seen any/all of the movies? Will you be standing in line somewhere close to midnight later this week? For those of you playing along today who live outside the US or UK is Harry Potter a phenomenon in your part of the world?
I have seen a few of the movies. Our son Adam & Tristen are huge fans and will be in line at midnight.
4. If the truth hurts, will you tell a lie? Are we better off as a society in a world that allows no form of deception whatsoever?
The depends on the situation and the person.
5. What is your favorite 'sauteed in garlic and butter' food? Or garlic and olive oil if that makes you feel better.
We don't do garlic in our home (except for bread) but my answer would be mushrooms.
6. Attending any reunions this summer/year? High school? family? Other? Do these events stir up excitement or dread?
No reunions this year. High School reunions always stir up dread because I don't like how I look but the ones I have attended have been a lot of fun! We have a small family and do not do reunions but it would be awesome for all of us to get together.
7. Lilac, hydrangea, peony...pick one.
Lilac, I miss them from my youth in Illinois. I do love the other flowers as well.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You have to go check this out. Imagine my surprise when I read this post from Cyndy at Putting the Fun in...DysFUNctional. Thank you Cyndy, your kind words brought me to tears and it is my pleasure reading your posts. Also when I commented on this post of hers this was what she said back to me "I was just so touched that you did that, and it reminded me what a sweet person you are, and a valuable friend."