Head on over to Joyce's place and join in!
1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
Well assuming I am cooking I would guess that it would be black bean chili with some corn bread.
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
Yes! All I can say is that I don't like change.
3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
Well we use to buy Daisy Brand Minced Ham, which is still available in Chicago, and we loved it. It is a lunch meat and is not readily available to us in California but I can order it to be shipped here.
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
I have an autographed photo of Elvis that was given to my dad. He use to let the Elvis Fan Club meet in his movie theatre in Chicago back in the day. It is signed to my dad. (he was even invited to visit Elvis at Graceland but turned it down) Anyway he gave it to me for safe keeping. I know it's not gone, it has to be here somewhere. Thinking that maybe it's in some boxes in the garage that I never really finished going through when we moved in 5 years ago!
5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?
Zoo it is!
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
Barry Manilow's "I Can't Smile Without You."
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
No so much anymore but if I know that I am 100% right about something I will find the proof and prove it. However, many years ago I did that with my father-in-law and he didn't talk to me for 2 years. That is why I can let things go more easily now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Several people had asked about the nut last week. Well they are called Macona Almonds and are grown in Spain. They don't say anything about being a cross between an almond and a macadamia but that is what we were told when they were showing them at Costco. They are way different then an almond. I love them!
P.S. I have not been able to use my toolbar in blogger, only in Edit Html which does not have many choices! I love to Justify Full all my posts. I like the neat evenness of it but it's not working. The only way I could get this look today is by not putting Joyce's button in the center. Can't change anything at all!