Joyce's place is the place to be today so click on over!
1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guests to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay?
No we will not have any house guests and never really have had any during Christmas. Also since we have our daughter and son-in-law here with us they have taken over two bedrooms so we really don't have a place for company right now unless they want to sleep in our offices, living room or family room on an air mattress!
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905 ...what's your all time favorite Disney movie?
Okay, this is totally unfair. You know that there are hundreds that I love but since it's almost Christmas and one of my favorites that is a must watch at this time of year is "One Magic Christmas" that will be my answer!
3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
Nothing specific comes to mind except for maybe some over the top fattening fast food item that I never should have ordered.
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
I'm not sure I can answer that one. I bought 25 people gift cards in the stores. I would say that at least 50% of the items our immediate family (6) wants will be purchased online because they give me their suggestions with links so it's just super easy.
5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom?
I don't know what a snowdrop is. I always like to have a small poinsettia in the house. My father in law use to send me a amaryllis bulb that bloomed each Christmas.
6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item.
A cute old fashioned cruiser bicycle. But I also want some Justin Beiber cologne! I honestly love how it smells.
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
8. Insert your own random question here.
I have been listening to Music Choice - Sounds of the Season on TV while I'm on my computer in my office. They give some fun information on the screen, kinda like those pop ups that you use to see. Well I found out that one of my favorite movies "Miracle on 34th Street" was released in May in 1947 to help boost sales. They didn't say why but I would guess that it had to do with Macy's!