Head on over to Joyce's blog to join in.
Thanks for the questions Joyce!
1. The NFL playoffs were held this past weekend and this year's Superbowl lineup will feature The New York Giants versus The New England Patriots. How do you define 'patriot'?
I'm not sure, I guess it's how someone feels about their country. So this is what the dictionary said "1. A person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors." So I was kinda right!
2. What's something in your life right now that feels like a 'giant'?
I would guess it is some clutter. Nothing bad, nothing that you can see but things that need some really good cleaning out. Clutter can choke you, like the giant is sitting on your throat!
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think back to being 18?
Being in love!
4. Coconut-mashed potatoes-vanilla ice cream-mayonnaise...which white food would be the hardest to give up?
I will say ice cream but none of them have a huge hold on me.
5. Describe an incident or a day you remember as the coldest you've ever experienced?
Nothing specific is coming to mind but I avoid being cold at all costs. Sledding, ice skating, skiing, etc. I would always be freezing no matter how many items I had on! We did go off the road in a ditch in an very isolated area in Nebraska back in the 70's while we were on a trip. (I was driving) That could have turned into something really bad but we were fortunate that someone did come by after several hours.
6. You're hosting a brunch...what's your favorite dish to prepare and serve?
Really Joyce? You want me to cook for a brunch. Actually I have never had a brunch to cook for but I guess I could whip together a breakfast casserole.
7. How do you combat negative thinking?
Reminding myself about all the things in life that I am thankful for. Then I proceed to thank God for all of them.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm excited about the 84th Academy Awards on Sunday February 26th. The next few weeks I am going to try to see some of the movies I haven't seen yet. It's one of my favorite nights of the year! You can click here to see the nominations.