Just click on the button to join in.
Thank you Joyce!
1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
Good question. Never gave it a thought! I do know that if that was the day I was born on I would be hurt not having that day every year to celebrate.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
I missed this question in the line up when I worked on this yesterday. I don't have an answer.
3. We're one week into the season of Lent...are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far?
I was not raised in a church that did Lent. However I am on my low carb diet and it's going great!
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
I know you have your lovely fire pit to sit next to Joyce. I think I sat next to a fire back in August last year. Living in Southern California we hardly ever use our fireplace.
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
I love surf and turf so if I was having that I would order as is.
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
Brothers and Sisters, I loved that show. If I went back further I would say Chicago Hope and ER.
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
Well I am not like a gnat. I am not more forgetful, I have always had issues with retaining information. I feel I am still pretty good and the elders is my family had excellent memories up until their 90's and beyond for those that lived past 90.
Insert your own random thought her.
Remember how excited I was to watch The Tree of Life? It had been the one movie I didn't get to see in preparation of the Academy Awards Best Movie nominations and it arrived from Netflix just days before. Well I have never been so disappointed in a movie. Mark wanted to turn it off 20 minutes into it. It went on for 2 1/2 hours! I apologize if you saw this movie and loved it. We even googled it afterwards asking "what did the movie Tree of Life mean?" Sean Penn was in the movie and here is a review he did for The Guardian Newspaper.
Enjoy the rest of your week.