1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
I can't think of anything with green except for a new forest green sweater that I bought before my trip which matches my forest green Birkenstock!
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
I love the wooded mountains. I guess I would have to say Mammoth Lakes, CA.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
I would have liked being a little taller but it never bothered me to be short! I am 5'2" and my sister is 5'8".
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
Disagree with me when I know I'm 100% right! Sometimes Mark does it just to get a reaction!
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
Spinach is my favorite. Don't care for peas but I like the others also.
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
I have always admired Princess Diana. It wasn't easy becoming a Princess and living with a man who never really loved her. I love how she broke the rules and gave her all to showing her sons how real people live, along with showing them the suffering that goes on in our world.
7. Keep Calm and __Blog__on.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Still in Florida having a great time with my father and family. I will be by next week to visit with you. Mark flies home from Europe tomorrow, I fly home on Saturday, Adam & Tristen are in Greece and fly home on the 23rd. Please keep us in your prayers for safe travel. ((HUGS))