Thank you Joyce.
Head on over and join us!
1. I'm joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?
Two things come to mind for me: Get our family of six to Florida next summer to celebrate my father's 90th birthday and spend more time in Europe! I just thought of one more....have a grandchild although that isn't in my control :)
2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
I would say there are about 12 remotes in the house. I can't think of anything specific but I would love to be like the Jetson's and have a conveyor belt that will wash me, dress me and do my hair/make-up.
3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
I would say that having a roof over your head, food on your table, having people who love you and having those you love healthy would be pretty perfect.
4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
I have so many! I buy movie soundtracks more than anything else. Garden State, Catch & Release, Dan in Real Life, Eat Pray Love, Hairspray, Rent, Keeping the Faith, Meet Joe Black, Music & Lyrics, No Reservations, This Christmas, Prime, Runaway Bride, Sex in the City, and The Bucket List to name a few. I do however listen to Dan in Real Life pretty often!
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
Probably downtown Chicago from the John Hancock building.
6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
I miss my favorite TV shows. If you talking about weather, etc. I would have to say I don't have any complaints in California, however in Illinois is was ALWAYS the mosquito's!
7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
Awesome Mammoth Lakes trip and precious days with my dad.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the opening ceremonies for the 2012 Olympics. I have also been watching as often as I can. I do enjoy the gymnastics and swimming but have watched other competitions too. I am now watching each evening with my dad.
I did wonder who approved the Ralph Lauren clothing. Nothing wrong with the clothing, I thought it was cute but who thought is was okay to have them made in China and not in the USA. Sorry but that just doesn't seem right. He apologized but it's a little late for that! Did that bother anyone else?
Ordered this for me!
P.S. For some reason the 3G Mobile Hotspot is running very slow for me so I may be around less than I thought