Welcome back Joyce!
1. What rule of life should never be broken?
I believe the Ten Commandments should never be broken.
2. What's your favorite family recipe?
A favorite meal would be pork, dumplings and sauerkraut but I never make it. My moms lasagna was very good and I make that sometimes. I guess that one thing I make that my family loves is Bohemian Hoska which is a sweet bread that I always make at Christmas.
3. Is the media manipulative?
Yes I believe the media is. They can certainly put a spin on things that may not be true.
4. Hubs and I saw Skyfall last weekend...are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who's your favorite Bond?
Yes I love the Bond films. Haven't had a chance to see the new one yet. I always loved Sean Connery but also enjoyed Pierce Brosnan.
5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?
That I am raciest.
6. What's a nearby tourist attraction you'd like to see, but haven't gotten around to visiting?
I have never eaten dinner at Medieval Times, I hear they put on a fun show. Otherwise I have been to quite a few attractions near us. Would you consider The Holocaust Museum an attraction, I haven't been to ours in Los Angeles yet but would love to.
7. Where's your favorite tree?I like Norfolk Pine Trees but also love the Redwoods. Not many trees I don't like.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I haven't been board at all in Las Vegas but Spiderman seems to be!
I will be home on Thursday and hope to visit you on Friday.