1. What question do you often ask yourself?
Why do I stay? That's all your getting but I assure you I have no plans to leave. But if I did I would most likely do my answer to #5!
2. Do you grow roses? What's your favorite color of rose? Ever been given a dozen roses? Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
We have a few trellis rose bushes. My favorite is yellow. Yes I have been given a dozen roses many times in my life. I would have to say the beautiful rose gardens at the Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens in San Marino, CA. I hope to go back someday soon because there is a lot of walking to do that I wasn't able to do last time we were there.
3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products? Will you use eggs past their 'use by' date? Take medication that's expired? Buy a dented can?
Always and I do dig for the one that is furthest away!!! Yes I have used eggs past their date but not by much. They use to say they were fresh about a month after the date. I have used expired medication that still worked effectively but it is not a habit of mine. On the rare occasion that I need an Aleve I may take one from the bottle that may have expired with me not knowing. I generally do not buy a dented can.
4. Should athletes be role models?
Yes and no. Some athletes have been excellent role models other not so much. I don't see us ever getting control over who becomes a role model.
5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29) back in 1953. What's something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
Well I certainly don't have that type of ambition and I wish I would have had more goals when I was younger. I would however love to live near London area or somewhere in Europe for at least a year of my life.
6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
I have no clue but I always thought it would be nice to own a large amount of property and have houses for family members to live in.
7. If I invite you to a party with a 7 PM start time, what time will I actually see you there?
I would get there pretty darn close to 7PM, especially if it was a dinner party.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have two trips coming up, one this weekend and one the next weekend. The packing always overwhelms me. Also because I will be gone for 17 days when I go on the Florida trip there are all kinds note I have to write so they can keep on top of things while I am gone. I know they are all capable but there are plants that will die if I don't give explicit details. Of course even with explicit details they have managed to still kill my plants!
Reminder, if you want to send my dad wishes for his 90th birthday this will be your last chance. I leave on the 10th of June.
c/o Deborah Pucci
16046 Skyridge Drive
Riverside, CA 92503