1. What do you think makes a good dad?
Someone who is honest, has compassion for others and is there for you would be high on my list.
2. What's something you learned from your own father?
All I can say is that being prejudice against others was not in my parents vocabulary.
3. It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having?
It would be Cheesecake.
4. When you're faced with a big decision are you more of a go with your gut type of person, or are you someone who reasons it all out, weighing the pros and cons?
Not that I follow horoscope's anymore but I am truly a Libra who weighs everything out. Of course I pray about it but I often like my gut feeling.
5. June is National Dairy Month. What's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item?
I would have to say cheese.
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
I'm sure I will have the perfect answer after I ponder this for awhile. I do know that I would like to explore more of Europe.
7. Are you typical of your generation?
I have no clue.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You have to watch this.....
I arrived safely in Florida. I was delayed for an hour out of Ontario, CA sitting on the runway because the computers went out in the towers so they couldn't give the plane its flight plan and go ahead. I was concerned I would miss my connection in Houston but thankfully I still had some time. Love being with my dad!