Click on over to visit Joyce and play along....
1. The expression 'mad as a March hare' originated with a fictional character who is distracted and frantic. When were you last 'mad as a March hare' and what was it that made you that way?
Honestly I seem to be 'mad as a March hare' too often so I can't pin point anything specific!
2. Mardi Gras this year falls on Tuesday, March 4th. Have you ever been to Mardi Gras, and if so what did you think? If not, do you have any interest in going? Purple, green, and gold are the colors of Mardi Gras. Which one is most prevalent in your wardrobe? How about in your home?
No I haven't and I don't have any desire to go. I guess I will say green but it would not be a Mardi Gras green, I like a celery green......
3. Are you old fashioned?
I don't think I am old fashioned at all. However saying that I may be a little old fashioned when it comes to exposing so much sexually in the movies. Does it really make people more likely to go see a movie?
4. Do you carefully plan your vacations, or do you prefer the days to be more spontaneous?
I like a vacation to be planned. Actually I have a post to write about that very thing. I do enjoy being spontaneous on the weekend but that doesn't happen very often :(
I can't think of a sauce other than spaghetti sauce. I like a strawberry sauce on pound cake, does that count?
6. What's something that easily brings a tear to your eye?
So many things these days....I will say a video of a soldier being reunited with their families. So many don't get to have that opportunity.
7. If you could own any sports team, which one would it be and why?
8. Insert your own random thought here.