Volume 172 - Thank you Joyce!
Join in, what are you waiting for?
1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Are you blooming where you're planted as we begin the month of May?
We have flowers blooming here but we have that pretty much year round. Our tomatoes are going crazy! If you want to know if I'm blooming the answer would be no.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.
I am probably a five. I am scared of them but not so afraid that I won't kill them! Of course it's because someone else in the house is a 10 and won't kill them.
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew?)...besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad?
I love hard boiled eggs and avocado.
4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)
I think I'm going to pick the Oregon Coast.
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?
Probably on Easter getting all the items on the table at the same time.
6. What is something little you love?
I'm pretty sure I am a visual learner but kinesthetic would probably work for me too.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This is for my husband and it should be me holding the umbrella. I asked him to please let me be with him when he goes to by his new car. Last time he did it without me. Well guess who bought a new car on Monday and who wasn't there with him! All my joy and excitement for him having a new car was stolen from me because he made me angry.