Click on the button and join in!
1. What's your favorite time of day? Why?
I think I will have to say the evenings, especially in the Fall with my favorite programs being new. The day is almost over, I'm not on my computer and it feels like I can finally relax.
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
Probably the waffle iron, it's the one item I haven't used in forever.....
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
Well my list is long, I seem to be a grouch all the time lately. I will say internet or cable issues, they make me grouchy for sure......
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
No I have never been but would love to visit someday. I would love to see Niagara Falls but honestly it would be a joy to visit all of them.
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
6. Do you cry easily?
I didn't cry for many years. I went through a lot of painful times during my divorce 31 years ago and I became hardened. Even though I gained wisdom and became a better person through the pain I just couldn't cry. Now I can't seem to turn it off! To be honest with you it was pretty embarrassing not to be able to cry. I was at the funeral for our best friends son 13 years ago and never shed a tear.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
Yes I have some Christmas presents that I have bought. It was about two months ago and it was because of some great deals and coupons so I decided to order the family tradition of receiving pajamas at Christmas.
8. Insert your own random thought here.