Thank you Joyce!
Click on over and join in.....
1. Do you manage your own money or do you have a financial planner who helps in some way? Do those kinds of conversations stress you out? A lot or a little?
We do not have a financial planner. Money and retirement stress me out a lot!
2. The second week of October is Pet Peeve Week. Off the top of your head, share TWO of your current pet peeves.
People on their phones in the car is always my number one pet peeve.....what are they thinking???? I'm not sure about another one other than I'm not into football and it takes my husband away all weekend.
3. What is one thing you'd like to learn right now, this very week if you could?
I don't have an answer for this right now......
4. How concerned are you about the recent health related news concerning Ebola? How about Enterovirus D68?
I am very concerned about both of these.
5. Garfield, Nemo, or Tigger-your favorite orange cartoon character?
I would have to say Nemo.
6. I'm going to see Gone Girl with my neighborhood book club this week. So often books made into film are disappointing. What's a book turned film you thought was well done, in that the casting was 'like you pictured' when you read the book, and the film plot remained mostly true to the book plot?
Since I am not an avid reader and usually see just the movie I'm not very qualified to answer that however I did think Water for Elephants followed the book well.
7. What is one story your family always tells about you?
Since we just went to our 45 year class reunion I'm going to tell the story about graduation night. My parents had a family party for me afterwards at the house. I asked them if I could have a few people over and it turned out to be a huge party in our basement with kids from school and alcohol was involved. Family wasn't very happy......
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes and well wishes. I went to have the CT Scan on Friday, my birthday, and they ended up doing a Vent and Profusion test instead. They didn't want to do another iodine test because of my kidneys. They said my kidneys are normal for my age but I had just had an iodine test the week before with the angiogram. So the Vent and Profusion test checks out the functions of your lungs. The test was normal so we still have no answers as to why I feel like I can't breathe!