Thank you Joyce
Join us....click here!
1. We celebrate Veteran's Day in the US of A on November 11th. When did you last interact with a member of the armed forces (either currently serving or retired)? Have you ever written a letter to a soldier, bought a meal or coffee for a solider, said an unprompted thank you to a soldier you encountered out and about somewhere? If you're not in the US, comment on a similar holiday in your own country.
It has been awhile since I have interacted with a Veteran. I have sent out cards in the past for Veteran's Day. It is not that I wouldn't, I just haven't been around any for awhile.
2. You can have fifty pounds of anything at all (except money)...what would you choose?
Nothing is coming to mind right now. For fun I will say Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!
3. When did you last receive an invitation in the 'real' mail? What was it for and did you attend? When it comes to RSVP-ing, are you an 'early responder' or a 'last minute, barely-under-the-wire' kind of guest?
It has been about a year since I received and invitation in the mail. I always respond!
4. What's something you really don't like to waste?
Water, food, time......the list can be endless!
5. Cheers, Friends, MASH, Seinfeld...of the ones listed, your favorite long-running sitcom
Those were all favorites of mine, I can't pick just one!
6. What decision are you glad you made?
We recently decided to go to my mother in laws for Thanksgiving. It was pressing hard on my heart because Adam & Tristen are moving by the end of the year so I wanted to make this Thanksgiving extra special. Well most of the time Adam comes here and Tristen will meet up with her family so we came up with a plan that I think will be good all around.
We will have our Thanksgiving dinner here on Sunday the 23rd which means Adam and Tristen will both be here. (Celebrating Mark's birthday too!) That way on Thanksgiving they can both be with Tristen's family and we can fly to spend Thanksgiving with Mark's family. Amber of course will be here too and has been invited to join Adam and Tristen at her families house.
7. In this month of 'Thanksgiving' what is one thing that's different today than it was a year ago that you're grateful for?
I'm happy that our son Adam and Tristen got engaged.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So recently I made appointments with several different specialist that I have put off for some time. I am seeing a gynecologist today, getting my mammogram next week and have a colonoscopy interview appointment. I also have two follow up appointments, one with my primary doctor and one with my cardiologist. Will conquer the dentist in 2015.
I did finally see the Pulmonary Specialist on Monday. Really hard to see someone when your feeling better! Anyway we are going to be doing a few tests in the next few weeks to make sure all is well. I will keep you informed.