Thank you Joyce.
Hope on over and join in!
1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?
Nowadays I wear my heart on my sleeve.
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
This is hard for me to answer. I have several people who I consider to be my closest friend.
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
I will say Raspberry sorbet. I don't feel I have a least favorite. Probably grilled salmon was consumed most recently.
4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
Actually I was tickled pink on Friday night when I had dinner with a woman I meet three and a half years ago in the UK. It's Phil's mom, he works with Mark, and she is in town right now visiting her son. She brought me flowers.
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?
Actually I am a fan of Andy Cohen's talk show on Bravo at 11:30 pm which I DVR! I do enjoy Jimmy Fallon but only watch it occasionally. I use to watch some daytime shows back in the day when you didn't have much to choose from. Now with cable I have movies on all day.
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
I can't think of a time. I'm pretty brave when it comes to asking a question to someone in person.
7. My favorite Board Game right now is LOGO.
8. Insert your own random thought here.