Thank you Joyce!
1. When did you last have to interact, either by phone or in person, with someone in a government run agency? On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the experience? (10 being fabulous and 1 being pass the Tylenol)
It has been a long time since I have had to interact with someone in the government.
2. The current governor of Wisconsin is considering a run for President next time around. Walker attended Marquette University, but never graduated. In terms of any candidate running for the office of President (not asking here if you agree or disagree with Scott Walker's politics) would the lack of a college degree influence your vote or no? Would that be a factor in your support of any candidate running for public office, even a role less weighty than President?
That is a tough question. There are a lot of amazing people in our world who never attended college. I'm not sure a college degree would influence my vote.
3. When did you last visit a place or site named for George Washington or Abraham Lincoln, and what was that place or site?
Can't remember, it has been a very long time.
4. February 16th was President's Day in the US, but did you know it was also National Almond Day? I didn't think so :) Do you like almonds? If so, what's a food/dish/recipe you enjoy that contains almonds?
Yes I like almonds. I eat them raw and I always have almond milk in the house.
5.The television program Saturday Night Live celebrated it's 40th anniversary this past weekend. Were/are you a fan of the show? If so what has been your favorite (or one of your favorite) skits, sayings, or characters that came out of the program?
I have watched SNL since day one and my DVR is set to record it each week! The 40th Anniversary show was excellent! There are literally too many to list because I have loved so many over the years but for today I am going to say Bill Hader's Stefon! He cracks me up.....
6. Anything purple within ten feet of you? What is it?
No, it's not my color but my smoothie today with blackberries looks purple.
7. Back in December I asked you to submit a question for a future HP as part of a giveaway I was hosting. I grabbed this one from those entries, submitted by Zoanna who blogs over at Penchant for Pens. Thanks Zoanna!
She asks, "How often do you make your bed, and how do you like to make it-pull the covers all the way up over the pillows, tuck the covers in around the pillows, or place all the pillows on top of the covers?"
I make the bed each morning and I currently pull the covers all the way up over the pillows.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Had a great visit with Adam on Sunday. Poor guy went to Urgent Care on Monday to check out a cough he has had for a few weeks and found out he has bronchitis. Has been put on steroids. He texted me and said "Like mother, like son!" He has a very busy week here in L.A. so I hope he feels better soon.
Heading out to Palm Springs on Monday with Mark to meet up with my sister in laws Michele and Pam at Fantasy Springs Casino. That is where we stayed in November 2013 when they came to California to get married. Can't wait to spend a few days with two of my favorite people!