Join in the fun!
I'm going to say "It's Not Easy Being Green" by Kermit the Frog!
2. Ralph Waldo Emerson is quoted as saying, 'Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.' Would you agree? Are you a believer in luck?
I don't agree because I don't think someone is shallow because they believe in luck. I am a believer in Godincidences!
3. Spring water, Hot Springs, handspring, spring fling, spring break, spring fever, offspring...which 'spring' word best applies to something in your day, week, or life right now?
I'm going to say offspring......
4. What's something you do to make yourself look or feel more confident?
I think putting on a nice outfit, fixing my hair and make-up always makes me feel more confident. At home I generally don't wear make-up and usually have sweats on. Of course getting my hair colored and styled every three months helps too!
5. It's National Celery Month...are you a fan? If so, what's a snack or dish you enjoy that calls for celery?
I guess you could say I am a fan. I like to eat it with peanut butter. I also buy it when we are having snacks like on Super Bowl Sunday. I use it for dips and have chips for those who want them!
6. What's one thing you wish you'd learned sooner?
That's a tough question. I do know that some things cannot be learned sooner because you have to experience them for yourself.
I will however say eating healthier and the fact that our government hasn't always been there for our well being when it comes to chemicals used! That makes me mad. I am trying very hard to buy Organic when I can and concentrating on buying Non GMO foods.
7. Would you like to own a second home? If so where would you want that home to be?
As much as I have always thought it would be fun to have a summer home to enjoy I just wouldn't want the work involved. Now however there are times when I would like to have two places for retirement. One in the mountains for the Summer months and one at the beach for the Winter months.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Thought this was cute!