Join in the fun!
Thank you Joyce.
1. In honor of the date...when were you last sent on a 'fool's errand'?
I can't think of one and no one messes with me on April Fool's Day!
2. Peter Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, The Energizer Bunny, The Easter Bunny, Rabbit (Pooh's friend), White Rabbit (of Wonderland fame), or the Trix Rabbit...which of these 'famous' rabbits can you best relate to right now?
"Rabbit: regards himself as practical and tends to take the lead, though not always with the results that he intends."
This might be me only taking the lead is more about controlling others and the results are never good.
3. When did you last find yourself scrambling to get something done? Explain.
I'm always scrambling to get things done because I'm very good at waiting until the last minute. That's when I do my best work! Probably getting prescription information ready for a doctors appointment would be the last time I scrambled.
4. Last time you were up at the literal crack of dawn? Why? Last time you stayed up all night? Why?
I'm usually up at the crack of dawn (3:00 am) when I am flying across the country to catch a 6:30 flight. Actually staying up all night happens more than I would like because I am worried about something that I have no control over.
5. Crack a book, crack a bottle, crack a joke, crack an egg...which have you done most recently?
Cracked a bottle.......
6. What's your favorite part of a typical weekend? Tell us why that's so.
Friday night pizza is always a favorite even though I don't eat the crust. We normally watch a DVD's from Netflix on Friday and Saturday evening.
7. What's something I'd find on a bookshelf in your home? Other than a book I mean!
Most likely collectible figurines of some kind. Mark has a lot of ducks and cigar boxes on his bookshelves in his office. This was from two years ago. There are more books now but as a rule Mark reads a book and leaves it at the airport for someone else to read. He only saves certain ones.
8. Insert your own random thought here.