Thank you Joyce :)
Come on over and play along.....
1. Have you ever had to wear a uniform? If yes, tell us more. Did you love it or hate it?
The only uniform I have ever worn was in P.E. in High School that looked something like this photo. No I didn't like it but I have to say it was better than what they had the boys swim in during P.E. pool time which was nothing at all! Can you imagine???
2. April 22nd is Earth Day. What is one thing you do personally to be a good steward of planet Earth?
3. Brown rice, quinoa, or couscous...your healthy grain of choice? How often are one of the three on your menu at home? Given a choice between white rice, brown rice, wild rice, and fried rice which would you go for?
Brown rice is my choice but I do like a microwavable package that I buy that is brown rice and quinoa mixed. I would say we eat brown rice a few times a month. Our favorite meal right now is sauteed cabbage with brown rice.
4. In your opinion, who has the best job ever?
I'm just going to say anyone who loves what they are doing, something they dreamed about which came true.
5. What's a situation in your life currently requiring patience?
Having our daughter living with us........enough said!
6. Do you live your life around days of the week? Explain.
I imagine that I probably do only because I have been conditioned that way. I do laundry on Wednesday. I often go to the show on Tuesday because I get free popcorn that day with my rewards card.
I run errands and get a pedicure normally on a Thursday because I'm out bowling in the morning. The place I've been going to forever for pedicures is out that way because we use to live in the area. Friday is pizza and a movie night at our house. I normally do housework on Friday's too!
7. In a nod to the A to Z challenge happening around town this month, what 'R word' best describes your April?
Rat: For the first time in 63 years of my life I saw a rat in our backyard. There has been a little bunny rabbit who has been driving Skye crazy in the yard for about a month now. Outside our back door their is an air conditioner unit with bushes surrounding it.
The bunny has been in there a lot so Skye runs around barking at it and trying to get inside those bushes. Almost every time the bunny runs out and she doesn't even notice it.
So on Sunday evening she was doing this routine with what I thought was the baby bunny and a rat ran up the wall and jumped on the roof. I was a wreak! In my head I want to believe it is someones pet who ran away.......
8. Insert your own random thought here.