Thank you Joyce!
Join in the fun.....
1. When is your next big deadline? What's it for?
I don't have a next big deadline at this time other than packing for some future trips!
2. May is National Barbecue Month. Do you prefer cooking indoors or out? What's the best thing about a barbecue? What's the last thing you cooked on an outdoor grill?
I believe the last thing we cooked were pork chops on the grill. We love the really thick ones from Costco. I suppose the clean-up is easy so that would be the best thing. I am not into actual BBQ sauce so we don't do that very often at all. If you don't have the GrillGrates you should try them. They are amazing.
3. What is one thing on your "never again" list?
I'm still working on this one. I am trying to say "no" to my never ending desire to fall in love with things and buy them. That same goes for lotions and cosmetics. I swear there isn't a week that goes buy were I don't have something new to try coming in the mail. I'm supposed to be decluttering our home, not adding to it!
4. What's something that annoys you about people your own age? Something you love about your generation?
Well in my opinion, as I have aged, I find more things annoying about everything. I'm trying to work on that because it all seems to fall on Mark. I wish he would put on his reading glasses when he is in the kitchen so I don't have to see the counter top full of salt that next morning from something he thinks needed more salt!!!
Something I love about our generation.....their love and respect for our country.
5. Lilac, iris, hyacinth, pansy...your favorite purple flower?
I'm going to say Lilac's. We don't have them here in California but I remember them well from growing up in Illinois.
6. Whats a song that always calms you down?
I can think of several songs that will calm me down. One of my favorites would be "Shout to the Lord." Of course some smooth jazz will always calm me down.
I'm also going to say that honestly for me it would be putting a favorite movie into the DVD player. That always calms me down.
7. What's the last thing you donated?
Actually the last thing I donated was $12 dollars to Unravel Pediatric Cancer Give Us 12 program. Did you know that only $.01 from each dollar of donations made to cancer funds goes to find a cure for pediatric cancer? This is where I got that figure:
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy Birthday to my brother in law Bob!