Thank you Joyce for your dedication and hard work.
1. March is National Women's History Month. In that vein, who are three women who've been influential in your life? How so?
I'm only going to name one and that would be Princess Diana. I felt like I could relate to what she was going through personally in her life and I loved her determination to be a part of her children's lives along with showing them the real world.
2. In what ways do you think women have it easier than men?
Well if your a stay at home mother than you don't have to necessarily be out of the house all dressed up and be in an office all day. However I think they are both very demanding positions to hold!
3. What do you need most right now: faith, love, hope, or peace?
Love, but nothing is possible without Faith!
4. Do you have a collection? If so, what do you collect and why?
Well #1 is my collection of Christmas Ornaments which the majority of them are Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments. Why??....because I love Christmas.
Number 2 would be my collection of Willow Tree Figurines. I just love them along with #3 which are my Jim Shore Collectible pieces. I've also been collecting Nativities over the years.
5. Plaids, checks, polka dots, stripes...your favorite?
I'm not sure about this one as far as me wearing it but I do like a plaid shirt.
6. In what ways are you the same as your childhood self?
I still pout and want my own way....LOL!
7. You're a contestant on the TV game show Jeopardy. What category will you ace?
I'm not sure I would ace it but I'm going to pick the movie category.
8. Insert your own random thought here.